Monday, January 23, 2017

Let me introduce you to these THREE time National Champions!!!

Congratulations to Synergy Athletics All-Stars! This weekend at JamFest Cheer Super National's, Synergy's Black Out team reached their goal of becoming THREE time National Champions - back to back to back! Indystar reported that there were 640 cheer groups represented at the competition.


Black Out athlete, Caedyn, has competed on three different competitive cheer teams. This is her first year as a Synergy athlete, and her first time to earn the title of National Champion and the coveted JACKET! She said, "This weekend was definitely exhilarating. I'm so proud of my team. They're my family and I love them."


This is the third time for Black Out athletes, Lauren & Megan, to be crowned as National Champions on a Synergy team. Three times - three jackets - each one a little different - each one earned with hard work and dedication.

"It's indescribable. Is says a lot about how amazing our coaching is. Probably one of the best feelings ever. It's AMAZING! I still feel like I'm in a dream!" - Lauren - Three time National Champion.

"I'm so proud of everyone on my team. That moment they call your name is an insane feeling. That's when all your hard work and extra hours finally pay of. I just love that we can make our coaches and parents who do so much for us proud. It's a really surreal feeling when you put those jackets on!" - Megan - Three time National Champion.



Fearless, flawless, fierce! That's how we roll!


Congratulations Synergy Black Out & Coaches! Together, we make a great team!


Images courtesy of Lake Maschino Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment