Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Congratulations Lola! SAAS June 2018 Little Miss Perfect!

Synergy Athletics All-Stars is excited to present our Little Miss Perfect for June 2018 - Lola!


This is Lola's first year as a SAAS athlete and she is the first athlete to be awarded the official "Little Miss Perfect" Synergy sash this season. She is a member of our Black Velvet team. On top of having perfect attendance for the month of June, Lola had a great attitude, was a great teammate, and gave 100% at every practice. She has improved so much in our first month of practice and we can't wait to see her accomplishments for the rest of the season! Lola will be a great asset in helping Synergy to bring home their eighth National Champion Title!

Congratulations Lola! We are so very proud of you! #synergyenergy

4 comments:

  1. I am Lola’s coach from Brown County and I can not express how proud and impressed she has grown over the past 3 years. To be in competition cheer and also Varsity and cheer for Brown County shows her compassion and dedication to the sport of cheerleading. She gives 110 percent, so well mannered, politie and beautiful. I am in love with Synergy for several reasons...one being a competition gym that allows their girls to participate in outside sports, that most gyms won’t allow. You have my upmost respect and if any parent ask me where to send their child, I’d be the first to recommend you. My last reason... I’ve seen Lola for 3 years give her all and to see her come so far in the short time you have had her, speaks snd stands loud and clear on your gym and coaches. Congrats my dear and Awesome job to all to get these girls where they’ve been trying so long and hard to achieve.
    Coach Bobbie Brown County Bantam Cheer/Varsity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are super proud of Lola! Thank you for recommending others to try out our program as well. We appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. This lil girl never ceases to amaze me! There has been times I have helped her with obstacles in the cheer life and to see that she has overcome makes me smile. I’ll never forget days I went to practice with her nana an her momma, I watched as tears fell and frustration was all over her face, but she pushed through!! So proud of u Lola! Not everyone gets to see me do a cartwheel!! N trust me YOU was the last one to ever see it too!!! Love u girlie Miss u

    ReplyDelete